Workshops • Presentations • Keynotes • Online Learning
Educational technology introduces new ways of working that are efficient and flexible, and empower staff. They should also be fun! To fully leverage your edtech solutions, you’ll need to encourage your staff and manage the adoption process.
At CloudEd Solutions, we believe that successful technology integration requires ongoing, sustained professional development. But we also recognize that each institution travels a unique journey to incorporate educational technology into is workflows and learning programmes. Our customizable approach to professional development delivers unique services designed to suit your educational context, needs, and budget.
Schools and educational institutions look to us to offer a range of training strategies for technology planning, ed tech integration for teaching and learning, and professional development. Our clients know that we value their organisation’s culture, and will listen carefully as we collaborate on a programme that will enable them to achieve their goals.
CloudEd Solution’s range of professional development and training services include:
- Google Apps Console Administrator training
- Google Apps 101 (Gmail and Calendar)
- Google Apps 201 (Drive, Docs, and Forms)
- Google Apps 301 for school admin (Increasing efficiency and productivity with GAFE)
- Google Apps 301 for educators (Integrating GAFE into teaching and learning)
- Flipped Learning Basics: Taking the first steps.
- Flipped Learning: Deep Dive
- Google Classroom “Starter Pack” (Get going with Classroom)
- Chromebooks in the Classroom
- Android and Google Play in Education
- Google Maps and Earth Across The Curriculum
- YouTube for Schools